Camp Application Form

To Apply

Before applying, make sure you have read the information in our FAQ, located here. Once you've done so, click on the appropriate link below.

Click here TO APPLY if you hold a visa to Japan with working permission

Applying as an Overseas Volunteer

English Adventure also offers an opportunity for those who do not have valid working visas in Japan to come and volunteer for a summer at English Adventure. While you might not be able to get paid, we guarantee that you will be taken care of and have the summer of a lifetime with English Adventure!

Please click here for more information and link to application form if you do NOT have a visa to Japan with working permission and would like to join camp as an overseas volunteer.

English Adventure's sister organization, NPO Mirai no Mori, creates life-changing outdoor experiences for abused, neglected, and orphaned Japanese children. Learn more about how you can help.